Ladies Wide-Brimmed Swim Visor Beach Hat - SunflowerRegular price $27.00 Sale price $17.00 Save $10.00
Finally! A swim hat for the ladies! And not just that - for the ladies who have a lot of hair, love wearing their hair up, or prefer that half/half hat feel. This wide-brimmed swim visor is super light and airy to wear, adjusts around the head for the perfect fit, and gives you UPF50+ excellent sun protection while letting your head breathe a little and your bun feel free!
Ladies Swim Visor is a UPF50+ sun hat featuring our unique 'anti-flop' brim that won't flop in the eyes no matter how wet it gets! Soft, comfy and stylish, the hat is made of high-quality chlorine-resistant nylon stretch knit with quick-drying ability. In four size ranges, all hats have ties at the back so you can adjust to the perfect fit! We’ve designed our Ladies Swim Visors to coordinate with some of the children’s swim hats in the range for matching mum-and-mini style.
UPF 50 + Chlorine Resistant Adjustable Swim Hat
Best suited to those with a lot of hair or who prefer to wear their hair up. Also, mums who love to match their kids.
- Lightweight and comfortable with anti-flop brims.
- Wide brims with no crown to let heads breathe or hair to be worn up in a bun or ponytail.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Chlorine-resistant fabric – pool-friendly.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Generous sizing range to suit teens and adults of all sizes.
- Adjustable ties for the perfect fit.
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit.
- Slightly flexible and shapeable brims for a more flowy feel without the flop.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely.
Size Advice & Brim Depth
No two heads are the same, so it’s always best to measure first to get the perfect fit.
Step 1: Use a fabric tape measure or ribbon and wrap around your head where a hat brim would naturally sit on you – around your hairline to the nape of the neck. If using a ribbon, pinch where the ribbons meet, remove from head and now measure against a ruler (double it if you’re still measuring the folded ribbon).
Step 2: Check your size against our size charts. For the best fit, choose a hat where your head size is bigger than the smallest of the size range. Ie, if your head measures 54cm, choose the Small which has a size range of 52-56cm. If you’re on the cusp, choose the biggest size so you can adjust.
Step 3: Take into account how much hair you have and how you wear it also. If you measure 63cm but have a huge head of beautiful curly hair that you like to wear down with a hat, you might do best to choose the 64cm-68cm - you can still pull it in, but it gives you a little more room for your hair than the 60-64cm size would.