Vacationer' Reversible Ladies Sun Hat - NoahRegular price $34.00 Sale price $24.00 Save $10.00
A light-and-airy, shapely style for true feminine style – and now adjustable for the perfect fit! Made from 100% eco-friendly linen, which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Vacationer hat provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating heads. The wide brims shield eyes and face all year round, while the woven interfacing and thin cord edge in the brim give a little more flexibility and shape without flopping in the eyes, giving a soft movement to the hat rather than that rigid feel of other women’s hats.
Adjustable ties can pull in or out for the perfect fit, and with four different size ranges, there is a hat to suit all sized heads! Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. We’ve designed our ladies' hats to coordinate with some children’s hats in the range for matching mum-and-mini style.
Best suited to adults and teens who love a more relaxed, natural feel with their fashion, and mums who love to match their kids.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear all year round.
- Wide brims with tapered crowns for great style.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating plain colour on the other.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Generous sizing range to suit teens and adults of all sizes.
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen, which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Slightly flexible and shapeable brims for a more flowy feel without the flop.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
Size Advice and Brim Depth
No two heads are the same, so it’s always best to measure first to get the perfect fit.
Step 1: Use a fabric tape measure or ribbon and wrap around your head where a hat brim would naturally sit on you – around your hairline to the nape of the neck. If using a ribbon, pinch where the ribbons meet, remove from head and now measure against a ruler (double it if you’re still measuring the folded ribbon).
Step 2: Check your size against our size charts. For the best fit, choose a hat where your head size is bigger than the smallest of the size range. Ie, if your head measures 54cm, choose the Small which has a size range of 52-56cm. If you’re on the cusp, choose the biggest size so you can adjust.
Step 3: Take into account how much hair you have and how you wear it also. If you measure 63cm but have a huge head of beautiful curly hair that you like to wear down with a hat, you might do best to choose the 64cm-68cm - you can still pull it in, but it gives you a little more room for your hair than the 60-64cm size would.
BRIM DEPTH - 'Vacationer' Ladies sun hat
|52 - 56cm / S
|56 - 60cm / M
|60 - 64cm / L
|64 - 68cm / XL